😂HOW TO HACK WHATSAPP WITH COMMON SENSE😂



🔰This is a very interesting way to hack WhatsApp.
 Just dial this number from the  victim's phone, and then you can hack WhatsApp account.

🔰Ok from your victim mobile number dial this number *21*yourmobilenumber#.
It will forward calls to your mobile number.
Make sure your victim is not using his/her phone.
Tip: Do it when your victim is sleeping I mean at midnight.

🔰Open WhatsApp in your phone(whatsapp data must be flashed) enter victim mobile number
Wait for 30 seconds and then click on call me
You will get called on your mobile number because you forward call in the first step.

🔰Listen to WhatsApp code carefully enter the code.
You hacked victim's WhatsApp successfully.  But you can do more.
Apply step 2 verification so the victim does not get his WhatsApp account easily.

🔰To stop call forwarding dial #21#
Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Click here for comments
14 November 2019 at 19:30 ×

I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Reply
avatar
25 April 2020 at 13:10 ×

Do you need to increase your credit score?
Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
Do you need any information concerning any database.
Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Reply
avatar
Marta Fret
admin
26 October 2020 at 14:54 ×

I contacted jeajamhacker@gmail.com last week on how to get my husband phone hacked which this hack did for me and gave me full access to my husband phone for 10 months, I kept on getting loads of notifications from my husband call logs but the number was saved with a mans name but i discovered it was a woman calling my husband. This calls starts from 1am to 5am luckily for me i was able to listen to all there conversations because for every calls my husband makes i get it along side with full records of his conversations on the phone, dam never trust people you call your friend after my investigations i noticed my friend has been fucking my husband secretly but i thank God for this legend called jeajamhacker@gmail.com

Reply
avatar
13 November 2020 at 04:21 ×

My wife lied about going to the store to get something but little does she know I have verifiedprohackers@gmail.com working for me and with this hacker i get to monitor everything going on on her phone alongside GPS.. that was how i knew my wife went to see her boss in a hotel. God keep blessing verifiedprohackers@gmail.com for the good and smooth jobs he does for us...

Reply
avatar