How I Card Wish(To Bomb Wish Email)



  1. First I buy wish account  (Account has cc already)
  2. Then i go to www.wish.com and login
  3. I then choose the item i want from shop and click buy
  4. I then click on view cart and i see place order and i click on it
  5. It moves to processing and then i bomb email of account
  6. I then change the shipping address to my drop shipping address
Thats all

Note: 1.Sometimes when you add item to cart and u click view card you see "Checkout" instead of "Place Order" , dont panic its normal with wish. you just need to get new account and change ip,and clear cookies and browser history

2.Bombing email is basically flooding the wish email account with lot of emails so he does not see order email from site to cancel it

3.If after placing order and u check status after 5mins and it’s still pending forget Account and get new one OR u can buy something very cheap and if it’s also pending after 5mins forget the account and get new one

*To Bomb Wish  Email*
1. open www.hastebin.com/zayulesuwo.scala
2. open the links in the hastepin and paste the wish email you want to bomb and hit subscribe
Previous
Next Post »